January 25, 2011

the list 3

Hope you all don't mind seeing my list! It's a great way to keep myself on track and by posting it to the blog I'm able to view it from anywhere!


Master Bedroom:
  • Nailhead trim for bed
  • Headboard remounted
  • New nightstands
  • New mirrors for over nightstand
  • Touch up ceiling paint
  • Chair for nook**
  • Art and accessories!
  • New bedspread
  • New curtain panels for 2 window.
  • Paint charging station
  • Lamps**
  • Upgrade mirror frame
Master Bath:
  • Paint walls
  • Re-caulk shower and tub
  • Remove ugly towel bars, replace with prettier more functioning version.
  • New hardware
  • New towels
  • Bathmats
  • New storage and accessories
Livingroom:
  • Paint TV stand
  • Art for TV wall - in progress
  • Lighting - raise ceiling fan, figure out how to make it less ugly ;)
  • Get sofa cleaned and sell on CL 
  • Touch up paint
  • Paint art for behind sofa
  • Build coffee table
  • Build sofa table
  • Lamps for sofa table
    Dining Room:
    • DIY light fixture
    • Faux wainscoting**
    • Table runner
    • Photo frames and photos (Mr. Hs job!) 
    • Purchase 1 additional frame
    Kitchen:
    • DONE! 
    • Ok, I lied not done, 
    • Repaint the ceiling of overhang and touch up paint.
    • Build recycling center
    • Paint light covers
    Dressing Room:
    • Paint closet
    • Lay rug
    • New chair**
    • Ottoman or lounge**
    • Upgrade mirror frame
    • Build frame for round mirror
    • Light shade fixed and mounted 
    Studio:
    • Art
    • Skirt for desk
    • Pillows for sofa
    Entryway:
    • Print photos
    • Spray paint frames
    • Purchase additional frames
    Guest Room:
    • Build daybed
    • ORGANIZE the hot mess of a room
    • Purchase curtain rod, hang curtains
    • Duvet cover for bed
    • LOTS of pillows for bed
    • DIY art ledges for artwork
    Guest Bath (J&J)
    • Paint room
    • New shower curtain (Curtains from closet?)
    • Rug
    • Towels
    Guest Bath (Main)
    • Paint
    • New towels
    • New artwork
    • New shower curtain (white curtains from closet?)

    4 comments:

    1. I'm obsessed with lists; if I don't have them I feel like I have no idea what I do or don't have to do. This reminds me I should update the one on my blog, because I created an updated list on my last business trip.

      ReplyDelete
    2. What daybed are you going to build? I've been looking at the West Elm "Window Daybed" for a couple of years, and actually saw one on Craigslist not too long ago, but have nowhere to put it for the time being. I feel like I saw plans on ana white's site.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ana White has plans for the overlapping squares daybed. I'm planning on turning the first bed I built into a day bed, I'm still torn on arms or no arms, but either way we'll be using the headboard from the original bed.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ana White has plans for the overlapping squares daybed. I'm planning on turning the first bed I built into a day bed, I'm still torn on arms or no arms, but either way we'll be using the headboard from the original bed.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...