October 06, 2010

dining room mood board

My dining room is in need of a serious revamp, heck my whole house needs a revamp...

This is what I'm working with...


The white curtain covers this weird alcove thats about 4.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet deep.
The damask curtains were made from my wedding aisle runner, and can be yours for the slim price of the blue Ikea curtains I want :P

Here is what I'm thinking...
Lets take a closer look shall we?
Recycled glass Candle holders, purchased on super clearance from Pier One


Amazing Ikea light fixture, in the smaller sizeBlue-green Ikea curtains (not available online so this is a similar version here)

Faux wainscoting under the chair rail with a grey (maybe MS Sharkey grey?)

In the alcove we're ditching the curtain and hanging white shelves with a painted grey buffet.

Dining table and chairs stay the same.

I'm still undecided on what to put on the walls, suggestions are welcome, I'm thinking maybe a big mirror on one side and some sort of art on the other... Hmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...