February 17, 2011

dressing room wants

Here are some things I'm lusting after for my dressing room...

 Yup, it's a ghost chair and I've decided I need one for that room, seriously it would be the perfect addition. Now I just need to find it cheaper, maybe like this one?



I also need a larger fabulous rug....





something a little "extra"



a framed leaning mirror...

via google images

Somewhere fabulous to sit and put on my shoes

Ok, so this one is not for the decor. 
Unless you count a pretty pop of green on my purse shelf decor. (I do!)

6 comments:

  1. I love your picks, that purse definitely counts as decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the purse is totally decor. I love all your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your picks!! i want them too!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't dressing room projects the best?! I'm working on one now and am also including lucite, abstract tiger print (similar to the top rug), and maybe a tufted piece. I love how you can go unabashedly girlie with all the details! Love your direction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green purse.. I have been craving a green purse too =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...