February 15, 2011

major art crush

It's official I'm in looooovvvvvveeeeee!

I stumbled across Laurens Paint Palette while looking for art for my dressing room, I'm pretty sure I found all the art I need just in her etsy shop alone!

Here are some of the ones I'm lusting after...











Oh and she doesn't just do dresses, she has other amazing pieces too!
Like these...

via

via

Yeah, she also does commissioned wedding dresses too! Which might just be better than a sketch!



via


p.s. I'm unbelievably drawn to green lately!

6 comments:

  1. Love Lauren's dresses! I especially like that red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos don't do them justice! You should see them in person! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love too!! her work is gorgeous! great find and thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would look amazing in that gorgeous dressing room of yours! Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces are so pretty. I love the dresses and the idea of having them in a dressing room...LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos don't do them justice! You should see them in person! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...