February 07, 2011

loving: eclectic gallery walls

When I first showed Mr. H my inspiration photos for gallery walls, something I want to do in the living room, his exact words were "thats ugly, it doesn't even match"! 

Well the more I showed him the more he warmed up to the idea, however he still isn't on board 100%, but to be frank he usually isn't ever 100% on board until he sees the final product! 

With that said I'm trying to find a happy medium between totally eclectic and a somewhat "matching" gallery wall. My original thought was to use only a mix of one color frame and unframed canvas, but I still haven't made up my mind!

Here's some eye candy I've been admiring.











7 comments:

  1. I love these gallery walls. What a statement they make. I can't wait to see what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gallery walls are amazing, especially eclectic ones. Their so fun and really add some character to a room. I think if you whip one together your hubby will see just how cool they really are, once seeing it in ‘real life’. I know for me personally, I have had some crazy ideas for décor and my Hubby hasn’t been on board at all, but once it’s complete and finished he stands back and actually thinks ‘wow… it kinda does look nice’.

    Loving the inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so inspiring, I love gallery walls! So doable, too.

    Loving you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used my favorite word, eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used my favorite word, eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so inspiring, I love gallery walls! So doable, too.

    Loving you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You used my favorite word, eclectic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...