February 28, 2011

mis-mash with crappy iphone photos of this weekend

Happy Monday everyone! 

Have I told y'all how much I despise the last day of the month? It's a busy work day, busy life day, and combined with a Monday it's nearly unbearable! 

Thankfully I had 200+ amazing blog posts to catch up reading this morning, which is a nice escape from all the unfun things about today. 



 So, I did it! I joined twitter, I can't believe I never did it before! 
If you care to follow me here is the link! I've decided it's a great place for me to post all my horrid Iphone pictures I take during my projects. 
If you have a twitter handle I'd love to follow you, post in the comments! 

Ok on to the good stuff, here are some (really crappy Iphone) photos I snapped this weekend! 

I spent a few hours Friday night finishing up a few things in the dressing room. 
I finally finished the mirror I'd been rub-n-buffing gold.


and the diy crate I built (totally inspired by Hammers and High Heels Project!)


Here's a peek at the new color in the office re-do... So much better than lime green! 



If it wasn't for these I wouldn't have made it through the weekend! 


13 comments:

  1. Welcome to twitter! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't bring myself to Twitter lol... maybe someday soon.

    Love that wall color! Very calm and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm just getting the hang of it too, but for only having been doing it for a couple weeks it's starting to become like second nature. You'll love it! Off to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh you need to do a tutorial on the crate! I need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trisha - The tutorial is coming soon! With fancy google sketch up plans and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finding you, cute Jenny girl, and loving your blog! I *adore* the stripes idea and the photoshop mock up! The dressing room is turning out so fabulous, look at you all hollywood glam! (c: I will be happily following all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the crate you built. It is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some beautiful detailing there girl! ;)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a DIY vintage crate! Love it! Looks great! So glad you shared it on your blog, I think it is the first time I have seen someone else blog about something we have written about :) Totally made my night! Love the look!
    Carla http://hammersandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great crate
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to your blog and loving it! Great gold mirror. Welcome to Twitter!


    XO - Jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the watermelon Sour Patch Kids! I just saw the post you did on your closet...OMG! What a great space I am super jealous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...