March 25, 2011

addicted to the ocean

From the moment I saw this print, I was in love! 

An octopus and it's blue I think I found my perfect match! 

Only problem is it's really kinda pricey at $1650, and I'm cheap....




You can get a Knock-off on All Posters for only $105 which is a fabulous price!

All-Posters


So, the cats out of the bag, I'm attempting a big ol' giant octopus painting for behind the sofa.

Wish me luck! I like to think I'm an artist but this one may be a little too steep of a undertaking for me. If I fail miserably at least the All Poster's version is an option! 

5 comments:

  1. Phew!! I was starting to seriously worry about you! I love the octopus idea and you'll nail it, as always. I've loved this piece for a long time and can't wait to see how yours turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally into that amazing art...I think I first saw it in Guiliana Ransic's apartment...it is absolutely fabulous and the knock off is so rad! Props on finding a fantastic solution! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the octopus, too. You should check out Navy Blue Notes because they have stationary with the same images...if you are an octo-lover. Can't wait to see the finished version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna - Love the Navy blue notes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a brilliant idea and the octopus looks amazing. I cant wait to see your finished product. Happy Tuesday, darling

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...