April 08, 2011

janice's dressing room

First things first if you don't know who Janice @ Life Begins at Thirty, Right? is you need to take a peek. 
 This girl has style, a seriously gorgeous home. 

Case in point, her living room...



Ok, ok but today we're focused on something even more awesome... Her dressing room! 

When I first began my dressing room re-do I searched high and low for inspiration. Janice's dressing room was real, obtainable, fun, and totally sold me on the Ikea Stolemen system! 

Anyway enough talking on to the pretty pictures.

 


Loving the antique vanity! 



My favorite part of her dressing room has to be the gorgeous chandelier!

So what are you waiting for go take a look at all the dressing room details on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...