December 07, 2013

a place called home




Finally a "girl" apartment, which means PINK and all things me and girlie. I love that I didn't have to worry about anyone's opinion but my own when decorating this space. It's a work in progress, like everything in life but I feel at home here. 



The fireplace is probably my favorite feature in this apartment. Oh and if you're wondering, those two hip, handsome men in the photo are my father and grandfather hold a baby me! I know the hair is awesome right? 
   

The mirror is from my beloved Ikea, as are the vases and frames. That killer bookend was an Ashley's Homestore find and the print, an adorable little store here in Austin.
 

The light in this apartment is insane and I've got a great view of a cute little courtyard. I'm definitely in need of some art and a rug though! Sofa: Ashleys Pillows: Homegoods Vase, Bowl, Lamp: Target and that coffee table? It's a collapsible crate I rescued from the dumpster! 



What do ya think? It feels like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...