February 11, 2011

stumped on chairs

I need 2 new chairs in my life, one for the dressing room, and one for the lovely new desk I'm diy-ing for the living room. Lets focus on that one first!

So here is the inspiration desk.


I should be done with my version next week, it's coming along fabulously and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Here are some chair options I've found... Thoughts? Suggestions? Chairs are like lamps not an easy find!


p.s. I totally saw these chairs on Amber Interiors first!

 In white? via West Elm

this may be my favorite.... via West Elm


 I know, I know, you either love them or hate them, I happen to be in the love boat on the ghost chair.




See, told you I was stumped!

6 comments:

  1. I am looking for a ghost chair for an office area for us, but I can't justify the price for one chair, when we're still trying to fill in our little apartment! I love that Overstock option. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ghost chair, too. Do you think they are comfortable as a desk chair. I spend so many hours in front of my computer, I need cushion. I want a new desk chair and I don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt they'd be comfortable, but I honestly don't know. I rarely sit at my desk at home I do all my computer work on the sofa! I was really wanting the ghost chair for the dressing room but I don't know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the ghost chair and I think that it would work wonderfully in the dressing room. My second fav is the west elm chair.

    Great blog btw! I'm you newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny - Thanks for the follow. I love your blog :) and am following now too . Thanks for sharing the love on Valentines Day! I think you should go with chair number one, it looks like the Bungalow 5 oslo chair and it would be so great with a metal streamlined table.

    xoxo

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're actually going to make your own Parsons Desk? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...