March 08, 2011

cupcakes, cupcakes, & more cupcakes

Hello!!! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was fabulous! I hosted a bridal shower at my house on Sunday and it turned out beautifully. I can't wait to share pictures, I didn't have my camera so as soon as the bride e-mails them to me I will!

This week I'll be taking a little break from all things home decor related. It's killing me to be 70% done with the metal parsons desk and not able to finish it! BUT, I have a very important and fun task occupying my time this week....

CUPCAKES!

I'm heading to a wedding in Savannah this weekend and the bride has asked me to make the cupcakes for the reception.

So feast you eyes on these yummy looking goodies!




We're doing cupcakes favors too! Can't wait! 



You're craving cupcakes now aren't you? I sure am! 

If you're curious I'll be making these 3 cupcakes, all recipes from Annie's Eats.




p.s. be sure to stop back by tomorrow for my first giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. First on the agenda, each and everyone of those cupcake images are gorgeous and I'm sure yours are going to be beautiful too! Pictures please!

    Second, I somehow missed that you were DIYING!!! the metal parsons desk! Get out of here! So talented :) I'm just wishing you didn't living in Florida with me all the way up here in Ohio. The two of us within close proximity could be dangerous- like in a good way, a really really good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE cupcakes!! the 3 you're making sound delicious! i might have to try them as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi - so, so true. I long for a local friend who loves to diy as much as me! I can never convince my girlfriends it's fun! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look gorgeous and delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...