September 13, 2011

oops shopping

Moving is such a pain! One of the worst parts of moving is the inevitable breaking of something. No matter how well I pack I always end up breaking at least one thing. 

This move was no different, well it was a sadder break... I drop my entire box of dishes, 90% of them broke. Plates, bowls, cups, service for 12 gone in a blink of an eye. :(((

Only good thing about this, I get to buy new stuff. 

  

calla - CB2






terrain - CB2




modern - CB2




Organic Shaped dinnerware - West Elm






Skyn - Ikea


So what do you think? I'm looking for a white dish that's a little different, a modern or organic shape. 
Have you seen any other plates that fit this description, please share if so! 


p.s. we're 80% moved in so I'll be taking photos of the apartment today and sharing them on the blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...